Zimbabwe Business Awards
The prestigious Zimbabwe Business Awards are the Hall mark and Premiere Business Awards in the Republic of Zimbabwe, A National Honour, A Celebration of Excellence, Inspiration and Success by Zimbabweans for Zimbabweans within the Zimbabwean business community that symbolise and celebrate Zimbabwean Business People. The awards are hosted by the Board of the Zimbabwe Business Awards who are publishers of the Zimbabwe Business Magazine and the Zimbabwe Business Directory.
Purpose of Establishment & Functionality
- To foster and nurture businesses in Zimbabwe, Africa and beyond.
- To create a vibrant network of memberships, partnerships, associations and affiliations so as to expand our strategic business development alliances and support networks.
- To acknowledge, celebrate, honor and award business people and business entities with business awards and various honors.
- To facilitate participation in key global events where business people and business investors interact and engage one another.
- To host and manage the Zimbabwe business awards annually.
- Raising and acquisition of funds from any legitimate sources and disbursement of these towards the furtherance of its objectives.
- Developing and strengthening partnerships with Governments, Civil Society, Private Sector, Business partners and other Global Business Support Organizations on common areas of interest.
- To publish, print and distribute the Zimbabwe Business Magazine and the Zimbabwe Business Awards Magazine.
2018 Award Winners
Winky D scooped the Artiste of the Year Award and the Entrepreneurial Entertainment Business Leadership Excellence of the Year award Zimbabwe Business Awards (ZIBA) held at the weekend.
A few weeks after clinching an accolade at the Megafest Leadership Awards held at a Harare hotel recently, Chitungwiza Central Hospital-Chief Executive Officer Dr Obadiah Moyo has done it again.
About the President
Live a life that inspires another life
Enrico Sibanda, is an Award winning, Maverick, Entrepreneur, Businessman, Philanthropist, International Speaker, Pioneer, Producer, Writer, Composer, Innovator, a Dr., Christian Counselor & Spiritual Therapist, and a Founder of many organizations, companies and institutions who is named among the Top 100 Maverick leaders of the 21st century & among the Top 100 Maverick Leaders of the Decade, a Christian and above all a child of God called to serve.
He is the CEO of House of Enrico, Patron of the Enrico Foundation, EF and the host of Leading Women with Enrico, Reality Series.